STARZ streaming service
STARZ is one of the standalone streaming services. It is a popular paid channel. Choose the 7 days free trial to know more about the channel. After the period of free subscription, the user can either obtain the standalone STARZ streaming service for the subscription cost of $8.99 per month. Else, the users can join the other premium channels like HBO ($14.99 per month) and Showtime ($10.99 per month) which are comparatively higher than streaming STARZ network.
STARZ allow its users to stream the content simultaneously to two devices and not more. If the streaming device exceeds, then the user might receive an error message notification regarding the maximum number of streams. The STARZ app offers free access to the existing premium cable subscribers. To get to know more on STARZ and to troubleshoot issues like STARZ on Roku not working continue reading.
What is on BIG STARZ?
- The STARZ network plans to make all its original series and movie content through the STARZ XFINITY app.
- The movie content includes it well-known blockbusters movies such as Avengers, Age of Ultron and Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- When compared to HBO originals series STARZ series are not much interesting.
- However, the fewer subscription fees satisfy and attract the viewers.
- In addition, STARZ offers it subscriber with an unlimited collection of movies, unlike its competitors.
- The STARZ subscribers can download the preferred movie content from the virtually unlimited movie downloads and watch offline too.
- The first episode of Outlander’s second season was available to the users through their STARZ App.
- The users are allowed to watch the series and can also download it from the App.
- The Outlander launch through the STARZ XFINITY app is mainly for promoting the STARZ XFINITY app.
- The subscriber can download the STARZ app from the App Store and the Google Play store.
Troubleshooting common streaming issues with STARZ in Roku
The Roku streaming device helps to stream video at the highest quality. The streaming device design is capable of streaming most of the content type provided by the channel networks. The common issue like ‘STARZ not working on Roku’ is mainly due
- Internet connection speed
- Television capabilities
- And few of the video playback problems concerns with the network issues.
Resolving Play Back issues:
Unable to screen a specific video
- The user can try playing another video on the channel.
- If one video is playing on the same channel and the other does not play then the user can contact the channel providers to resolve the issues.
Unable to play any video on a single channel
- Then the user can check if the channel requires any subscription or the existing subscription expired.
- In case of channels like STARZ, Netflix, HBO the user can ensure that they have properly signed-in.
- Even the user can ensure whether the channel links with the valid subscription account.
- Few channels require users to link the channel using the credentials from the cable provider’s account.
- I such cases complete the activation using the on-screen instructions.
- Users can also contact the customer support services of the channel.
Unable to play any video on any channel
- Users can check their internet connection and the Network setting status should always say “Connected”
- In case if the Roku streaming device is not connected, then select ‘Set up new wireless connection’ options.
- And follow the instructions to get the wireless connection.
- The user should also ensure the internet connection they use is reliable and secure.
- The user can restart the Roku device and the router if there is any sudden slowdown in the internet speed.
- To restart Roku device, the user can navigate to the Settings menu and then select the System option and can choose the Power option from the menu.
- Then select the System restart option.
- The user can also unplug and plug back the Roku streaming device from the power source for restarting the device.
- The user can also restart the router either by disconnecting it from the power supply or by using the reset button on the router.
Continues buffering or poor quality video streams
- The Roku streaming device is efficient to stream high-quality content. Therefore, this poor quality video streams or buffering is due to network congestion.
- Users can contact the internet service provider in resolving the network issues.
- Users can also minimize the network traffic by reducing the use of other devices accessing the network.
- Ensure the wireless signal strength, speed, and the router reliability to enjoy uninterrupted streaming.
In addition, the user can contact us to resolve any technical issues like STARZ on Roku not working. Users can also visit our site https://www.activate-starz-com.com for more techniques to troubleshoot STARZ on Roku. You can contact us through the toll-free numbers at 1-844-229-8520.